InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Gurgaon
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Gurgaon expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Gurgaon
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Gurgaon
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Gurgaon! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Gurgaon? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Gurgaon F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Gurgaon. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Gurgaon Posted:
Hello Amit... I am interested in moving to Gurgaon but from 1st July onwards...currently I am li...
Hello Tarun, How are you doing? My name is Inaki Arana, I am from Spain but actually I am liv...
I've just send my cv to your mail, thanks for your post
Fellow Spanish in Gurgaon
Spanish Expats in Gurgaon help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Gurgaon are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Gurgaon, the major satellite city of Delhi.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Gurgaon’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Gurgaon.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Gurgaon to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Gurgaon at our Events
Our Gurgaon community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Birgit Gairola and Anuradha Wimaladasa, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Gurgaon’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from India in Gurgaon and generally Spanish in India in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Gurgaon!