Living in Haiti | from Canada
"As an InterNations expat in Haiti, I made some incredible experiences there, and after the earthquake, the support from other InterNations members was encouraging to witness. "
Living in Haiti | from France
"As a former expat in Port au Prince, I was glad to see InterNations promote the AFS International relief efforts in Haiti. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Haiti
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Haiti expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Haiti
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Haiti
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Haiti! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Haiti? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Haiti will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Haiti. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Haiti
Portuguese Expats in Haiti share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Haiti exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Land Of High Mountains".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Haiti’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Haiti.
- Use the Expat Guide for Haiti to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Haiti at our Events
Our community in Haiti is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Haiti’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the Citadelle Henri Christophe. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Haiti in Haiti as well as Portuguese in Haiti nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Haiti!