InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Hannover
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Hannover expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Hannover
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Hannover
Welcome to all Canadians in Hannover! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Hannover? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Hannover Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Hannover. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Hannover Posted:
Sounds very interesting, count me in as well!
Man I was in the same boat haha, the hotel I'm working at told me they would give me a week's stay ...
Hi Frank, I've checked out Immobilen but haven't had much luck. We are trying to find a furnished ...
OK today I found out TaxCUT does NOT work, at least not for me. I just got my US 2011 tax return b...
Fellow Canadians in Hannover
Canadian Expats in Hannover help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Hannover are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the former seat of the medieval Hanse .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Hannover’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Hannover.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Hannover to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Hannover at our Events
Our Hannover community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Dilhun Oersler and Orkun Sanac, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Hannover’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Hannover and generally Canadians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Hannover!