Living in Hanoi | from USA
"I connected with a customer who also is an expat and we became good buddies outside the workplace."
Living in Hanoi | from Sweden
"On InterNations we've found all the relevant information about expat living in Hanoi. That was a big help before moving overseas."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Hanoi
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Hanoi expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Hanoi
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Hanoi
Welcome to all Canadians in Hanoi! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Hanoi? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Hanoi will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Hanoi. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Hanoi
Canadian Expats in Hanoi share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Hanoi exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Between Rivers".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Hanoi’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Hanoi.
- Use the Expat Guide for Hanoi to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Hanoi at our Events
Our community in Hanoi is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ilse van heerden, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Hanoi’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore Chợ Bến Thành Market in HCMC. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Vietnam in Hanoi as well as Canadians in Vietnam nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Hanoi!