Living in Harare | from France
"I wish I had known this site before coming here: The information and tips for expats in Zimbabwe would have saved me a lot of time."
Living in Harare | from USA
"I was amazed by the quality of members on InterNations and how easy finding like-minded people even in remote locations can be. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Harare
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Harare expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Harare
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Harare
Witajcie to all Polish in Harare! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Harare? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Harare will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Harare. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Harare
Polish Expats in Harare share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Harare exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Sunshine City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Harare’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Harare.
- Use the Expat Guide for Harare to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Harare at our Events
Our community in Harare is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Clive Ashby, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Harare’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the archeological remains of the Munhumutapa Empire. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Zimbabwe in Harare as well as Polish in Zimbabwe nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Harare!