Living in Havana | from Spain
"From all the websites I checked before moving to Havana, InterNations seemed to have the highest quality and looked the most inviting."
Living in Havana | from Great Britain
"I discovered that I wasn't the only British spouse looking for an expat women group in Havana. So we got together and organized one."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Havana
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Havana expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Havana
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Havana
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Havana! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Havana? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Havana will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Havana. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Havana Posted:
Hey, Sven, any news? I might b moving to Havana this summer and I am having the same problem u ment...
Fellow Brazilians in Havana
Brazilian Expats in Havana share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Havana exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Columns".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Havana’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Havana.
- Use the Expat Guide for Havana to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Havana at our Events
Our community in Havana is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Havana’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the rolling hills of Pinar del Rio. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Cuba in Havana as well as Brazilians in Cuba nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Havana!