InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Heidelberg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Heidelberg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Heidelberg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Heidelberg
Welkom to all Dutch in Heidelberg! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Heidelberg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Heidelberg Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Heidelberg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Heidelberg
Dutch Expats in Heidelberg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Heidelberg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The most romantic of German cities.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Heidelberg’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Heidelberg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Heidelberg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Heidelberg at our Events
Our Heidelberg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jeffrey Lodge and Anca Itul, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Heidelberg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Heidelberg and generally Dutch in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Heidelberg!