InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Heidelberg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Heidelberg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Heidelberg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Heidelberg
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Heidelberg! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Heidelberg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Heidelberg Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Heidelberg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Heidelberg
Indian Expats in Heidelberg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Heidelberg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The most romantic of German cities.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Heidelberg’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Heidelberg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Heidelberg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Heidelberg at our Events
Our Heidelberg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Anca Itul and Jeffrey Lodge, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Heidelberg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Heidelberg and generally Indians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Heidelberg!