InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Heidelberg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Heidelberg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Heidelberg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Heidelberg
Witajcie to all Polish in Heidelberg! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Heidelberg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Heidelberg Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Heidelberg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Heidelberg
Polish Expats in Heidelberg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Heidelberg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The most romantic of German cities.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Heidelberg’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Heidelberg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Heidelberg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Heidelberg at our Events
Our Heidelberg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jeffrey Lodge and Anca Itul, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Heidelberg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Heidelberg and generally Polish in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Heidelberg!