Living in Helsinki | from Canada
"I found a former Helsinki expat who had recently moved back to Brazil, so we swapped all the important need-to-knows."
Living in Helsinki | from Brazil
"Some information on InterNations helped me a great deal, and I'm sure other expats in Helsinki feel the same way."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Helsinki
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Helsinki expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Helsinki
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Helsinki
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Helsinki! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Helsinki? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Helsinki will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Helsinki. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Chinese Expats in Helsinki Posted:
I am in:)
Hi, my friend is interested, how can I contact u?
Fellow Chinese in Helsinki
Chinese Expats in Helsinki share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Helsinki exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Stadi" or "Hesa".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Helsinki’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Helsinki.
- Use the Expat Guide for Helsinki to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Helsinki at our Events
Our community in Helsinki is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ludmila Hyytiä and Jean Carlos Delgado, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Helsinki’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the historical province of Uusimaa. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Finland in Helsinki as well as Chinese in Finland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Helsinki!