Living in Hong Kong | from Brazil
"I found all my company's expat employees on this site, and they gave me great tips about life abroad in Hong Kong."
Living in Hong Kong | from Switzerland
"The InterNations Events are the perfect place to meet and get to know like-minded people for a Hong Kong expat such as myself."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Hong Kong
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Hong Kong expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Hong Kong
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Hong Kong
Welcome to all Americans in Hong Kong! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Hong Kong? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Hong Kong will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Hong Kong. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Hong Kong
American Expats in Hong Kong share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Hong Kong exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Fragrant Harbour".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Hong Kong’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Hong Kong.
- Use the Expat Guide for Hong Kong to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Hong Kong at our Events
Our community in Hong Kong is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Carla Augusto and Kiran Denniz, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Hong Kong’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore Victoria Harbour illuminated by the Symphony of Lights. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Hong Kong in Hong Kong as well as Americans in Hong Kong nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Hong Kong!