Living in Hong Kong | from Brazil
"I found all my company's expat employees on this site, and they gave me great tips about life abroad in Hong Kong."
Living in Hong Kong | from Switzerland
"The InterNations Events are the perfect place to meet and get to know like-minded people for a Hong Kong expat such as myself."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Hong Kong
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Hong Kong expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Hong Kong
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Hong Kong
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Hong Kong! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Hong Kong? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Hong Kong will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Hong Kong. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Hong Kong
Swedish Expats in Hong Kong share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Hong Kong exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Fragrant Harbour".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Hong Kong’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Hong Kong.
- Use the Expat Guide for Hong Kong to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Hong Kong at our Events
Our community in Hong Kong is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Carla Augusto and Kiran Denniz, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Hong Kong’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore Victoria Harbour illuminated by the Symphony of Lights. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Hong Kong in Hong Kong as well as Swedish in Hong Kong nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Hong Kong!