Living in Houston | from Australia
"A colleague, also an expat, recommended InterNations to me and I can only agree with his recommendation and pass it on."
Living in Houston | from Germany
"I met so many quality people on InterNations, which made it easy to start my new life in Houston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Houston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Houston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Houston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Houston
Welcome to all Canadians in Houston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Houston? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Houston will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Houston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Houston Posted:
You might want to try searching on LRNGO.com. There are people on the site, some in the Houston ar...
It's a two bed two bath in midtown with 2 parking space... We could rent it furnish or unfurnished....
I have a condo for rent in midtown .. Fully Furnished but not til aug...
You mean the one in Springs? That was the one I have been at before...It has a good variety of Dut...
Fellow Canadians in Houston
Canadian Expats in Houston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Houston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Space City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Houston’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Houston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Houston to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Houston at our Events
Our community in Houston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Anne Burgot and Natalia Tkachenko - Regan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Houston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Houston as well as Canadians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Houston!