Living in Houston | from Australia
"A colleague, also an expat, recommended InterNations to me and I can only agree with his recommendation and pass it on."
Living in Houston | from Germany
"I met so many quality people on InterNations, which made it easy to start my new life in Houston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Houston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Houston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Houston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Houston
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Houston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Houston? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Houston will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Houston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Fellow Chinese in Houston
Chinese Expats in Houston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Houston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Space City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Houston’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Houston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Houston to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Houston at our Events
Our community in Houston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Florian Zaragoci and Natalia Tkachenko - Regan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Houston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Houston as well as Chinese in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Houston!