Living in Houston | from Australia
"A colleague, also an expat, recommended InterNations to me and I can only agree with his recommendation and pass it on."
Living in Houston | from Germany
"I met so many quality people on InterNations, which made it easy to start my new life in Houston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Houston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Houston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Houston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Houston
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Houston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Houston? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Houston will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Houston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Houston
Spanish Expats in Houston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Houston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Space City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Houston’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Houston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Houston to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Houston at our Events
Our community in Houston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Natalia Tkachenko - Regan and Florian Zaragoci, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Houston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Houston as well as Spanish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Houston!