Living in Ivory Coast | from Poland
"I use InterNations mainly for business and made some very valuable expat contacts here in Abidjan."
Living in Ivory Coast | from Finland
"Settling as an expat woman in Abidjan wasn't easy in the beginning. Until a friend invited me to InterNations..."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Ivory Coast
- Join our community and get to know members of Ivory Coast’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Ivorian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Yamoussoukro, Bouaké and many other regions
Meet Brazilian Expatriates in Ivory Coast!
InterNations – Uniting Brazilians living in Ivory Coast
Would you like to get in touch with other Brazilians in Ivory Coast? Are you in need of help and advice from your Brazilian compatriots? Or would you like to join other Brazilian expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the coastal lagoons around the de facto capital?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Ivory Coast or are still living in Brazil to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Ivory Coast offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Brazilian expats in Ivory Coast, coming from all over Brazil - from Mato Grosso over Bahía to Pernambuco.
Brazilian Expats in Ivory Coast Posted:
Hello Daniel and Ingrid, I used to run at the University of Cocody (at Bv. François Mitterrand)...
Hi Folks. here goes a good tip: do not forget to give good landmarks to find your address. It is v...
Fellow Brazilians in Ivory Coast
Find tips and advice on Ivory Coast from Brazilian Expats
Of course, expat living in Ivory Coast is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Brazilian is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Ivorian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Brazilians in Ivory Coast, residing in Yamoussoukro, Abidjan, Bouaké and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Brazilians in Abidjan.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Brazilian native language, discover where to shop for Brazilian food or discuss the Corinthians' latest match, become a member of the Ivorian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Brazil or Portuguese-speaking expatriates in Ivory Coast.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Ivory Coast Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Portuguese-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy guaraná and Cachaça in Yamoussoukro.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Ivory Coast to get information on the local Associação Comercial or the nearest Brazilian consulate.
From the Parc National de Taï to the beaches along the Atlantic Ocean, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Brazilian expats in Ivory Coast.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Brazilians in Ivory Coast
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Ivory Coast. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Ivorian shougouilla, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Yamoussoukro’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the Eastern Plantations, i.e. the cultivated areas near Lac de Kossou as well as other beautiful landmarks in Ivory Coast.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Brazil and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Bem-vindo from our Brazilians living in Ivory Coast!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Brazilian Expats in Ivory Coast
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: