Living in Jakarta | from Norway
"I was amazed how many other members in Jakarta share the same interests as me. And some of them come from Norway, too ! "
Living in Jakarta | from USA
"It's a really helpful site: Via InterNations, we found an international playgroup for our kids (6 and 8 years old) here in Jakarta."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Jakarta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jakarta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jakarta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Jakarta
Bienvenue to all French in Jakarta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Jakarta? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Jakarta will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jakarta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Jakarta
French Expats in Jakarta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Jakarta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Big Durian".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jakarta’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Jakarta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jakarta to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Jakarta at our Events
Our community in Jakarta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, sony jethnani and Jason Will, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jakarta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore wild and rugged Sumatra. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Indonesia in Jakarta as well as French in Indonesia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Jakarta!