Living in Jakarta | from Norway
"I was amazed how many other members in Jakarta share the same interests as me. And some of them come from Norway, too ! "
Living in Jakarta | from USA
"It's a really helpful site: Via InterNations, we found an international playgroup for our kids (6 and 8 years old) here in Jakarta."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Jakarta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jakarta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jakarta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Jakarta
Willkommen to all Germans in Jakarta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Jakarta? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Jakarta will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jakarta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Jakarta
German Expats in Jakarta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Jakarta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Big Durian".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jakarta’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Jakarta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jakarta to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Jakarta at our Events
Our community in Jakarta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, sony jethnani and Jason Will, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jakarta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore wild and rugged Sumatra. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Indonesia in Jakarta as well as Germans in Indonesia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Jakarta!