Living in Jakarta | from Norway
"I was amazed how many other members in Jakarta share the same interests as me. And some of them come from Norway, too ! "
Living in Jakarta | from USA
"It's a really helpful site: Via InterNations, we found an international playgroup for our kids (6 and 8 years old) here in Jakarta."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Jakarta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jakarta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jakarta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Jakarta
Fáilte to all Irish in Jakarta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Jakarta? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Jakarta will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jakarta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Jakarta
Irish Expats in Jakarta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Jakarta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Big Durian".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jakarta’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Jakarta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jakarta to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Jakarta at our Events
Our community in Jakarta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jason Will and sony jethnani, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jakarta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore wild and rugged Sumatra. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Indonesia in Jakarta as well as Irish in Indonesia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Jakarta!