Living in Jakarta | from Norway
"I was amazed how many other members in Jakarta share the same interests as me. And some of them come from Norway, too ! "
Living in Jakarta | from USA
"It's a really helpful site: Via InterNations, we found an international playgroup for our kids (6 and 8 years old) here in Jakarta."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Jakarta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jakarta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jakarta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Jakarta
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Jakarta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Jakarta? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Jakarta will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jakarta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Jakarta
Swedish Expats in Jakarta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Jakarta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Big Durian".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jakarta’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Jakarta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jakarta to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Jakarta at our Events
Our community in Jakarta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jason Will and sony jethnani, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jakarta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore wild and rugged Sumatra. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Indonesia in Jakarta as well as Swedish in Indonesia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Jakarta!