Living in Jakarta | from Norway
"I was amazed how many other members in Jakarta share the same interests as me. And some of them come from Norway, too ! "
Living in Jakarta | from USA
"It's a really helpful site: Via InterNations, we found an international playgroup for our kids (6 and 8 years old) here in Jakarta."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Jakarta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jakarta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jakarta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Jakarta
Grüezi to all Swiss in Jakarta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Jakarta? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Jakarta will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jakarta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Jakarta Posted:
Been all over the world, met hundreds of doctors. But so far, no one could reach the standards of:...
Hi Desy, i often do the same, but without dog :-) how long do you usually run and at around what t...
Hi Nithin, I enjoyed reading your message. I do not work in an NGO myself (I am involved in cul...
Dear Frendy, do you expect to have any vacancy for German teacher during upcoming months? My girlfr...
Hi Emma - may be after so long time f searching, you found Marmite. If not, I can recommend you VEG...
Fellow Swiss in Jakarta
Swiss Expats in Jakarta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Jakarta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Big Durian".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jakarta’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Jakarta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jakarta to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Jakarta at our Events
Our community in Jakarta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jason Will and sony jethnani, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jakarta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore wild and rugged Sumatra. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Indonesia in Jakarta as well as Swiss in Indonesia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Jakarta!