Living in Jeddah | from Mexico
"I met some great Mexican people to spend my after-work hours with, so I immediately felt at home here in Jeddah."
Living in Jeddah | from USA
"InterNations is a very good mix of professional setting and casual atmosphere. Expats on InterNations have and share a global mindset."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Jeddah
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jeddah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jeddah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Jeddah
Welcome to all Americans in Jeddah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Jeddah? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Jeddah will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jeddah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
American Expats in Jeddah Posted:
Restaurant reviews are always helpful. Thanks, and hope to see similar posts featuring another cou...
Hey Baker - I just arrived in Jeddah last week and I'm still getting myself oriented. Perhaps once...
If you will take an american I would love to do it :) I reside in Makkah currently but can relocate.
Hello, I have been in Rabigh since January, almost one year. It is remote, of course, but it is ...
i would love to eat at any of those places. I do love sushi, maybe we could pick a place that has ...
Fellow Americans in Jeddah
American Expats in Jeddah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Jeddah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Bride Of The Red Sea" and the principal gateway to Islam'S Holiest City.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jeddah’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Jeddah.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jeddah to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Jeddah at our Events
Our community in Jeddah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Mohammad Ashour, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jeddah’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Saudi Arabia in Jeddah as well as Americans in Saudi Arabia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Jeddah!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
American Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: