Living in Jeddah | from Mexico
"I met some great Mexican people to spend my after-work hours with, so I immediately felt at home here in Jeddah."
Living in Jeddah | from USA
"InterNations is a very good mix of professional setting and casual atmosphere. Expats on InterNations have and share a global mindset."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Jeddah
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jeddah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jeddah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Jeddah
Welcome to all Australians in Jeddah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Jeddah? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Jeddah will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jeddah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Jeddah
Australian Expats in Jeddah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Jeddah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Bride Of The Red Sea" and the principal gateway to Islam'S Holiest City.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jeddah’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Jeddah.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jeddah to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Jeddah at our Events
Our community in Jeddah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jeddah’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Saudi Arabia in Jeddah as well as Australians in Saudi Arabia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Jeddah!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Australian Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: