Living in Jeddah | from Mexico
"I met some great Mexican people to spend my after-work hours with, so I immediately felt at home here in Jeddah."
Living in Jeddah | from USA
"InterNations is a very good mix of professional setting and casual atmosphere. Expats on InterNations have and share a global mindset."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Jeddah
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jeddah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jeddah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Jeddah
Welcome to all Canadians in Jeddah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Jeddah? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Jeddah will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jeddah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Jeddah
Canadian Expats in Jeddah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Jeddah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Bride Of The Red Sea" and the principal gateway to Islam'S Holiest City.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jeddah’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Jeddah.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jeddah to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Jeddah at our Events
Our community in Jeddah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jeddah’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Saudi Arabia in Jeddah as well as Canadians in Saudi Arabia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Jeddah!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: