Living in Jeddah | from Mexico
"I met some great Mexican people to spend my after-work hours with, so I immediately felt at home here in Jeddah."
Living in Jeddah | from USA
"InterNations is a very good mix of professional setting and casual atmosphere. Expats on InterNations have and share a global mindset."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Jeddah
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jeddah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jeddah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Jeddah
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Jeddah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Jeddah? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Jeddah will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jeddah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Jeddah
Spanish Expats in Jeddah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Jeddah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Bride Of The Red Sea" and the principal gateway to Islam'S Holiest City.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jeddah’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Jeddah.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jeddah to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Jeddah at our Events
Our community in Jeddah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jeddah’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Saudi Arabia in Jeddah as well as Spanish in Saudi Arabia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Jeddah!