InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Jersey City
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jersey City expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jersey City
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Jersey City
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Jersey City! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Jersey City? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Jersey City F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Jersey City. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Jersey City
Portuguese Expats in Jersey City help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Jersey City are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the city on the Hudson River, often dubbed "Wall Street West" for its large financial district.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Jersey City’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Jersey City.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Jersey City to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Jersey City at our Events
Our Jersey City community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Monica Condor and Vicky Sheth, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Jersey City’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Jersey City and generally Portuguese in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Jersey City!