Living in Jerusalem | from Norway
"There are so many expats here in Jerusalem and the easiest way to get acquainted with them is through InterNations."
Living in Jerusalem | from Argentina
"The high quality of the members makes it fun to get involved in the Jerusalem expat community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Jerusalem
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jerusalem expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jerusalem
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Jerusalem
Bienvenue to all French in Jerusalem! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Jerusalem? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Jerusalem will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jerusalem. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
French Expats in Jerusalem Posted:
I went in Israel in june...it is really a safe country,feel comfortable there and enjoy your time!!
Hello everyone! I just arrived in Jeru and Ill stay 5 months. I have already met a few local peopl...
Hello Erica, Generally speaking you have to consider Jerusalem as a very religious city no matte...
Fellow French in Jerusalem
French Expats in Jerusalem share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Jerusalem exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Peace".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jerusalem’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Jerusalem.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jerusalem to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Jerusalem at our Events
Our community in Jerusalem is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jerusalem’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the hill ranges and the Sea of Galilee. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Israel in Jerusalem as well as French in Israel nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Jerusalem!