Living in Jerusalem | from Norway
"There are so many expats here in Jerusalem and the easiest way to get acquainted with them is through InterNations."
Living in Jerusalem | from Argentina
"The high quality of the members makes it fun to get involved in the Jerusalem expat community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Jerusalem
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jerusalem expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jerusalem
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Jerusalem
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Jerusalem! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Jerusalem? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Jerusalem will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jerusalem. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Russian Expats in Jerusalem Posted:
we go to watch open air cinema on 8 July. you can join us.
Fellow Russians in Jerusalem
Russian Expats in Jerusalem share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Jerusalem exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Peace".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jerusalem’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Jerusalem.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jerusalem to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Jerusalem at our Events
Our community in Jerusalem is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jerusalem’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the hill ranges and the Sea of Galilee. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Israel in Jerusalem as well as Russians in Israel nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Jerusalem!