Living in Johannesburg | from France
"After I followed my wife to Johannesburg, InterNations and its expat circles helped me find free-lance work with South African clients. "
Living in Johannesburg | from Denmark
"The InterNations community is just so large that you can easily find a like-minded expat sharing professional or personal interests."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Johannesburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Johannesburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Johannesburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Johannesburg
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Johannesburg! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Johannesburg? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Johannesburg will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Johannesburg. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Johannesburg Posted:
Hi Carola. Im about to move to Joburg so we are looking to buy furniture. When are you moving out? ...
Hello! I am from Argentina. I live in Jnb. I am a teacher and a copy writer. I offer language tuiti...
Hello everyone, We are looking for people who live in the Gauteng area and have excellent comman...
Hi Heather, I would love to do something like that! My frenc h need a lot of work but It will...
Fellow Argentinians in Johannesburg
Argentinian Expats in Johannesburg share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Johannesburg exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Jo'Burg", "Jozi" or "Gauteng".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Johannesburg’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Johannesburg.
- Use the Expat Guide for Johannesburg to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Johannesburg at our Events
Our community in Johannesburg is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Maushami Chetty and Niels Bertschat, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Johannesburg’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Johannesburg as well as Argentinians in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Johannesburg!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Argentinian Expats in South Africa
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: