Living in Johannesburg | from France
"After I followed my wife to Johannesburg, InterNations and its expat circles helped me find free-lance work with South African clients. "
Living in Johannesburg | from Denmark
"The InterNations community is just so large that you can easily find a like-minded expat sharing professional or personal interests."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Johannesburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Johannesburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Johannesburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Johannesburg
Welcome to all Canadians in Johannesburg! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Johannesburg? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Johannesburg will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Johannesburg. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Johannesburg Posted:
Hi Sonia, I can see it has been a while since you posted this, but any chance the flat is still...
Sure. Jninziza@gmail.com. You can also try to call him Again tomorrow night. You are right, he is ...
Also I have been in similar situation deciding between French system schooling versus international...
one of the considerations would be if they are ready to commit to the southern hemisphere timing fo...
Hi Sarah, I'd love to join the bookclub! Thanks, Sarah firstname.lastname@example.org
Fellow Canadians in Johannesburg
Canadian Expats in Johannesburg share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Johannesburg exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Jo'Burg", "Jozi" or "Gauteng".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Johannesburg’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Johannesburg.
- Use the Expat Guide for Johannesburg to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Johannesburg at our Events
Our community in Johannesburg is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Maushami Chetty and Niels Bertschat, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Johannesburg’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Johannesburg as well as Canadians in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Johannesburg!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in South Africa
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: