Living in Johannesburg | from France
"After I followed my wife to Johannesburg, InterNations and its expat circles helped me find free-lance work with South African clients. "
Living in Johannesburg | from Denmark
"The InterNations community is just so large that you can easily find a like-minded expat sharing professional or personal interests."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Johannesburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Johannesburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Johannesburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Johannesburg
Bienvenue to all French in Johannesburg! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Johannesburg? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Johannesburg will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Johannesburg. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Johannesburg
French Expats in Johannesburg share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Johannesburg exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Jo'Burg", "Jozi" or "Gauteng".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Johannesburg’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Johannesburg.
- Use the Expat Guide for Johannesburg to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Johannesburg at our Events
Our community in Johannesburg is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Niels Bertschat and Silke De Bont, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Johannesburg’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Johannesburg as well as French in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Johannesburg!