Living in Kabul | from Japan
"I was the first employee my company sent to Kabul, but InterNations provided me with a great network of expats."
Li Mei Tuan
Living in Kabul | from Singapore
"It was not easy to go to Kabul with my husband, but the InterNations expat community helped me tremendously."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Kabul
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kabul expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kabul
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Kabul
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Kabul! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Kabul? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Kabul will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kabul. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Kabul
Argentinian Expats in Kabul share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Kabul exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Ideal City", a vision of paradise set in the mountains.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kabul’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Kabul.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kabul to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Kabul at our Events
Our community in Kabul is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kabul’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the impressively tiled Blue Mosque at Mazar e-Sharif. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Afghanistan in Kabul as well as Argentinians in Afghanistan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Kabul!