Living in Kabul | from Japan
"I was the first employee my company sent to Kabul, but InterNations provided me with a great network of expats."
Li Mei Tuan
Living in Kabul | from Singapore
"It was not easy to go to Kabul with my husband, but the InterNations expat community helped me tremendously."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Kabul
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kabul expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kabul
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Kabul
Welcome to all British in Kabul! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Kabul? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Kabul will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kabul. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Kabul
British Expats in Kabul share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Kabul exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Ideal City", a vision of paradise set in the mountains.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kabul’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Kabul.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kabul to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Kabul at our Events
Our community in Kabul is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kabul’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the impressively tiled Blue Mosque at Mazar e-Sharif. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Afghanistan in Kabul as well as British in Afghanistan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Kabul!