Living in Kampala | from Kenya
"I did a lot of research before moving to Kampala, but InterNations provided me with the most relevant connects among all sites. "
Living in Kampala | from USA
"I connected with several other expats here in Uganda. Some of them did not only become good friends, but also customers of my own business."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Kampala
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kampala expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kampala
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Kampala
Welcome to all Americans in Kampala! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Kampala? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Kampala will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kampala. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Kampala
American Expats in Kampala share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Kampala exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City built on Seven Hills".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kampala’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Kampala.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kampala to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Kampala at our Events
Our community in Kampala is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, pinar karadeniz, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kampala’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore the African urban vibe in the capital. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Uganda in Kampala as well as Americans in Uganda nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Kampala!