Living in Kampala | from Kenya
"I did a lot of research before moving to Kampala, but InterNations provided me with the most relevant connects among all sites. "
Living in Kampala | from USA
"I connected with several other expats here in Uganda. Some of them did not only become good friends, but also customers of my own business."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Kampala
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kampala expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kampala
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Kampala
Welcome to all British in Kampala! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Kampala? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Kampala will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kampala. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Kampala
British Expats in Kampala share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Kampala exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City built on Seven Hills".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kampala’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Kampala.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kampala to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Kampala at our Events
Our community in Kampala is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, pinar karadeniz, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kampala’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the African urban vibe in the capital. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Uganda in Kampala as well as British in Uganda nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Kampala!