InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Karlsruhe
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Karlsruhe expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Karlsruhe
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Karlsruhe
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Karlsruhe! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Karlsruhe? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Karlsruhe will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Karlsruhe. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Karlsruhe
Swedish Expats in Karlsruhe share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Karlsruhe exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "fan city", a nickname referring to Karlsruhe's radial layout.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Karlsruhe’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Karlsruhe.
- Use the Expat Guide for Karlsruhe to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Karlsruhe at our Events
Our community in Karlsruhe is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Raman Gupta and Jadwiga Truszkowska, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Karlsruhe’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in Karlsruhe as well as Swedish in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Karlsruhe!