Living in Kathmandu | from Norway
"The high quality of information provided by fellow expatriates was very helpful to me and I can only recommend joining InterNations."
Living in Kathmandu | from Canada
"I've found great people who helped me a lot when I moved to Kathmandu. I now also give tips to others who want to move to Canada."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Kathmandu
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kathmandu expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kathmandu
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Kathmandu
Willkommen to all Germans in Kathmandu! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Kathmandu? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Kathmandu will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kathmandu. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Kathmandu
German Expats in Kathmandu share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Kathmandu exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Nepal's premier cultural and economic hub.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kathmandu’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Kathmandu.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kathmandu to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Kathmandu at our Events
Our community in Kathmandu is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Steve Webster and Subarna Newar, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kathmandu’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the historical religious centre at the Temple of Jaknapur. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Nepal in Kathmandu as well as Germans in Nepal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Kathmandu!