Living in Kathmandu | from Norway
"The high quality of information provided by fellow expatriates was very helpful to me and I can only recommend joining InterNations."
Living in Kathmandu | from Canada
"I've found great people who helped me a lot when I moved to Kathmandu. I now also give tips to others who want to move to Canada."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Kathmandu
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kathmandu expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kathmandu
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Kathmandu
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Kathmandu! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Kathmandu? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Kathmandu will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kathmandu. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Kathmandu
Portuguese Expats in Kathmandu share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Kathmandu exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Nepal's premier cultural and economic hub.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kathmandu’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Kathmandu.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kathmandu to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Kathmandu at our Events
Our community in Kathmandu is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Mishu Shrestha and Subarna Newar, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kathmandu’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the historical religious centre at the Temple of Jaknapur. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Nepal in Kathmandu as well as Portuguese in Nepal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Kathmandu!