Living in Kathmandu | from Norway
"The high quality of information provided by fellow expatriates was very helpful to me and I can only recommend joining InterNations."
Living in Kathmandu | from Canada
"I've found great people who helped me a lot when I moved to Kathmandu. I now also give tips to others who want to move to Canada."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Kathmandu
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kathmandu expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kathmandu
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Kathmandu
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Kathmandu! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Kathmandu? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Kathmandu will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kathmandu. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Kathmandu Posted:
Hello Claudia , how are you? I'm daniel writing you from Barcelona at the moment , planing t...
Hi Sujan, Thanks so much for your message. Would it be possible to send me photos and price...
is somebdy still looking for a flatmate?? we are one boy and one girl who are living/studying cinem...
Fellow Spanish in Kathmandu
Spanish Expats in Kathmandu share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Kathmandu exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Nepal's premier cultural and economic hub.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kathmandu’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Kathmandu.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kathmandu to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Kathmandu at our Events
Our community in Kathmandu is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Mishu Shrestha and Subarna Newar, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kathmandu’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the historical religious centre at the Temple of Jaknapur. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Nepal in Kathmandu as well as Spanish in Nepal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Kathmandu!