Marc De Smet
Living in Kazakhstan | from Belgium
"Life as an expat in Astana can be hard on occasion. InterNations and the contact to fellow expats make it a lot easier for me."
Living in Kazakhstan | from Great Britain
"My husband works for an Astana oil company all day, so I had to make my own way to settle. So glad I've found the InterNations expat community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Kazakhstan
- Join our community and get to know members of Kazakhstan’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Kazakh expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Astana, Atyrau and many other regions
Meet Argentinian Expatriates in Kazakhstan!
InterNations – Connecting Argentinians living in Kazakhstan
Are you looking for fellow Argentinians in Kazakhstan? Do you need advice and tips from your Argentinian countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Argentinian expats to discover attractions like the Caspian Baisin together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Kazakhstan or still residing at home in Argentina to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Kazakhstan provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Argentinian expats in Kazakhstan, planting their roots across Argentina - from the Pampas, over Patagonia to Cuyo.
Fellow Argentinians in Kazakhstan
Receive Information and Tips about Kazakhstan from Argentinian Expats
Obviously, expat life in Kazakhstan is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Argentinian compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Kazakh culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Argentinians in Kazakhstan, living in Astana, Almaty, Atyrau and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Argentinians in Astana or Argentinians in Almaty.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Argentinian mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Argentinian food or chatting about the Boca Juniors' latest match, join the Kazakh InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Argentina or Spanish-speaking expats in Kazakhstan.
- Receive and share advice in our Kazakhstan Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a Spanish-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado in Astana.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Kazakhstan to find institutions like the local Camara Nacional de Comercio or the nearest Argentinian embassy.
From Akmola Province, which surrounds the new capital of Astana, to the world's largest dry steppe region, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Argentinian expats in Kazakhstan.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Argentinians in Kazakhstan
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Kazakhstan. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Kazakh besh barmak, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Astana’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit the beautifully rugged, snow-capped mountains near Almaty and other impressive landmarks across Kazakhstan.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Argentinaand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Bienvenidos from our Argentinians living in Kazakhstan!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Argentinian Expats in Kazakhstan
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: