Living in Kenya | from Italy
"Wish I had discovered InterNations before I relocated to Kenya. It's really helpful on both a private and a professional level. "
Living in Kenya | from USA
"Expats on InterNations gave us valuable hints for finding an appropriate school in Nairobi for our two children."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Kenya
- Join our community and get to know members of Kenya’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Kenyan expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Nairobi, Garissa and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Kenya!
InterNations – Uniting Swiss living in Kenya
Would you like to get in touch with other Swiss in Kenya? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swiss compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swiss expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. Lake Nakuru National Park with millions of pelicans and flamingos?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Kenya or are still living in Switzerland to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Kenya offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swiss expats in Kenya, coming from all over Switzerland - from Graubünden over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Kenya
Find tips and advice on Kenya from Swiss Expats
Of course, expat living in Kenya is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swiss is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Kenyan way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swiss in Kenya, residing in Nairobi, Mobasa, Garissa and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swiss in Nairobi.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swiss native language, discover where to shop for Swiss food or discuss the ZSC Lions' latest match, become a member of the Kenyan InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expatriates in Kenya.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Kenya Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a German or French-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Nairobi.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Kenya to get information on the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss consulate.
From the Great Rift Valley of Central Kenya to the Maasai Mara wildlife habitat, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swiss expats in Kenya.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swiss in Kenya
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Kenya. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Kenyan ugali, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Nairobi’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see Uhuru Gardens, in remembrance of the struggle for independence as well as other beautiful landmarks in Kenya.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Switzerland and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Grüezi from our Swiss living in Kenya!