Living in Kiev | from Italy
"For an expat like me, InterNations is the perfect place to meet and connect with like minded people in Kiev. "
Living in Kiev | from USA
"After moving to Kiev, I did not only get tips from other expats in Ukraine, but also from locals willing to help newcomers."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Kiev
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kiev expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kiev
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Kiev
Fáilte to all Irish in Kiev! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Kiev? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Kiev will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kiev. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Kiev Posted:
There is another called Kiev weekly or weekly Kiev, not sure which but it has limited circulation. ...
There's a small unit in Bessarabska market selling Asian ingredients and food stuff. It's located ...
Fellow Irish in Kiev
Irish Expats in Kiev share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Kiev exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Eastern Europe's important industrial, scientific and cultural centre.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kiev’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Kiev.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kiev to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Kiev at our Events
Our community in Kiev is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, John Jones and Sven Henniger, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kiev’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore Kiev's beautiful Orthodox and Baroque architecture. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ukraine in Kiev as well as Irish in Ukraine nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Kiev!