Living in Kiev | from Italy
"For an expat like me, InterNations is the perfect place to meet and connect with like minded people in Kiev. "
Living in Kiev | from USA
"After moving to Kiev, I did not only get tips from other expats in Ukraine, but also from locals willing to help newcomers."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Kiev
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kiev expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kiev
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Kiev
Grüezi to all Swiss in Kiev! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Kiev? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Kiev will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kiev. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Kiev Posted:
Hello! I sent hundreds of mails to ask questions to have informations about Russian schools. Onl...
Fellow Swiss in Kiev
Swiss Expats in Kiev share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Kiev exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Eastern Europe's important industrial, scientific and cultural centre.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kiev’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Kiev.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kiev to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Kiev at our Events
Our community in Kiev is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Sven Henniger and John Jones, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kiev’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore Kiev's beautiful Orthodox and Baroque architecture. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ukraine in Kiev as well as Swiss in Ukraine nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Kiev!