Living in Kigali | from Russia
"Moving abroad can be very difficult, particularly when it comes to Rwanda. But this supportive and trustworthy community is just so helpful."
Living in Kigali | from USA
"My brother recommended InterNations to me before I moved to Kigali. I can only forward this recommendation to any expat around the globe."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Kigali
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kigali expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kigali
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Kigali
Welcome to all Americans in Kigali! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Kigali? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Kigali will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kigali. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Kigali
American Expats in Kigali share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Kigali exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Rwanda's economic, cultural and transport hub.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kigali’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Kigali.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kigali to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Kigali at our Events
Our community in Kigali is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kigali’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore the Volcanoes National Park, full of endangered mountain gorillas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Rwanda in Kigali as well as Americans in Rwanda nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Kigali!