Living in Kigali | from Russia
"Moving abroad can be very difficult, particularly when it comes to Rwanda. But this supportive and trustworthy community is just so helpful."
Living in Kigali | from USA
"My brother recommended InterNations to me before I moved to Kigali. I can only forward this recommendation to any expat around the globe."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Kigali
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kigali expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kigali
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Kigali
Bienvenue to all French in Kigali! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Kigali? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Kigali will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kigali. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
French Expats in Kigali Posted:
Umubano hotel has just redone their courts and you can get a trainer or find some tennis partner. ...
About 300 to 400 000 RWF per month shall be fine for leisure.
Hi Sue You can try the Grenn Hill Academy or the American School. I know the first one ,my boys ...
Fellow French in Kigali
French Expats in Kigali share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Kigali exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Rwanda's economic, cultural and transport hub.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kigali’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Kigali.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kigali to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Kigali at our Events
Our community in Kigali is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kigali’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the Volcanoes National Park, full of endangered mountain gorillas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Rwanda in Kigali as well as French in Rwanda nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Kigali!