Living in Kigali | from Russia
"Moving abroad can be very difficult, particularly when it comes to Rwanda. But this supportive and trustworthy community is just so helpful."
Living in Kigali | from USA
"My brother recommended InterNations to me before I moved to Kigali. I can only forward this recommendation to any expat around the globe."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Kigali
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kigali expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kigali
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Kigali
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Kigali! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Kigali? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Kigali will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kigali. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Kigali
Portuguese Expats in Kigali share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Kigali exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Rwanda's economic, cultural and transport hub.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kigali’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Kigali.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kigali to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Kigali at our Events
Our community in Kigali is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kigali’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the Volcanoes National Park, full of endangered mountain gorillas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Rwanda in Kigali as well as Portuguese in Rwanda nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Kigali!