Living in Kinshasa | from Turkey
"I'm a Turkish expat in Congo, and this is a great site to get in touch with my compatriots all across the globe."
Living in Kinshasa | from Germany
"I want my kids to have a great education and the InterNations community knows the best international schools, no matter where we move."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Kinshasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kinshasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kinshasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Kinshasa
Welcome to all British in Kinshasa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Kinshasa? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Kinshasa will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kinshasa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Kinshasa
British Expats in Kinshasa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Kinshasa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Kin The Beautiful".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kinshasa’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Kinshasa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kinshasa to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Kinshasa at our Events
Our community in Kinshasa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kinshasa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the fertile plateaus of Katanga. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from DR Congo in Kinshasa as well as British in DR Congo nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Kinshasa!