Living in Kinshasa | from Turkey
"I'm a Turkish expat in Congo, and this is a great site to get in touch with my compatriots all across the globe."
Living in Kinshasa | from Germany
"I want my kids to have a great education and the InterNations community knows the best international schools, no matter where we move."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Kinshasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kinshasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kinshasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Kinshasa
Welkom to all Dutch in Kinshasa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Kinshasa? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Kinshasa will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kinshasa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Kinshasa Posted:
Hi Mansy My name is Willie my email is firstname.lastname@example.org I want to plan an InterNations social next mon...
I will need a place to stay from Dec1st, until end of the year. Can I visit the appartment. I am in...
Is the room still available? Thanks for letting me know
Fellow Dutch in Kinshasa
Dutch Expats in Kinshasa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Kinshasa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Kin The Beautiful".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kinshasa’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Kinshasa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kinshasa to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Kinshasa at our Events
Our community in Kinshasa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Samba GUISSE, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kinshasa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the fertile plateaus of Katanga. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from DR Congo in Kinshasa as well as Dutch in DR Congo nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Kinshasa!