Living in Kinshasa | from Turkey
"I'm a Turkish expat in Congo, and this is a great site to get in touch with my compatriots all across the globe."
Living in Kinshasa | from Germany
"I want my kids to have a great education and the InterNations community knows the best international schools, no matter where we move."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Kinshasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kinshasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kinshasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Kinshasa
Bienvenue to all French in Kinshasa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Kinshasa? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Kinshasa will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kinshasa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
French Expats in Kinshasa Posted:
Hey, there is a CS meeting tomorrow at La Paillotte, Cercle Elais from 6pm to 8pm. If you wanna com...
Dear Gaurav, I thank you for taking the time to answer my question. best regards, Arnaud
salut je suis interresse par votre offre... JL
Dear Cornelia, I just received 2 e-mails from friends a few days ago : one sharing the appartmen...
Fellow French in Kinshasa
French Expats in Kinshasa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Kinshasa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Kin The Beautiful".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kinshasa’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Kinshasa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kinshasa to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Kinshasa at our Events
Our community in Kinshasa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Samba GUISSE, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kinshasa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the fertile plateaus of Katanga. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from DR Congo in Kinshasa as well as French in DR Congo nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Kinshasa!