Living in Kinshasa | from Turkey
"I'm a Turkish expat in Congo, and this is a great site to get in touch with my compatriots all across the globe."
Living in Kinshasa | from Germany
"I want my kids to have a great education and the InterNations community knows the best international schools, no matter where we move."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Kinshasa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kinshasa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kinshasa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Kinshasa
Willkommen to all Germans in Kinshasa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Kinshasa? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Kinshasa will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kinshasa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Kinshasa
German Expats in Kinshasa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Kinshasa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Kin The Beautiful".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kinshasa’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Kinshasa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kinshasa to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Kinshasa at our Events
Our community in Kinshasa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kinshasa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the fertile plateaus of Katanga. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from DR Congo in Kinshasa as well as Germans in DR Congo nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Kinshasa!